Download Koleksi Kartu Lebaran

Lebaran sebentar lagi tiba. Rutinitas yang biasa kita lakukan adalah saling bersilaturahmi dan bermaaf-maafan untuk menyempurnakan ibadah puasa kita. Untuk saudara, teman atau kerabat yang jauh, kita menggunakan fasilitas sms, email, atau kartu lebaran untuk mewakili silaturahmi kita yang tidak hadir secara fisik. Saatnya berburu kartu lebaran digital untuk dikirimkan ke sanak-saudara, kerabat dan handai taulan.

Aku telah mengumpulkan koleksi kartu lebaran, kartu ucapan selamat hari raya, selamat idul fitri, dalam bahasa indonesia untuk berkirim kartu dengan teman lokal, maupun dalam versi inggris untuk berkirim dengan teman dari seluruh penjuru dunia.

Koleksi kartu lebaran versi Indonesia


Download koleksi kartu lebaran versi Indonesia


Koleksi kartu lebaran versi inggris


Download koleksi kartu lebaran versi Inggris

Semoga Bermanfaat.
Share this article :
 

+ komentar + 99 komentar

August 28, 2010 at 6:36 PM

he heee.
jadi ingat jaman dulu pakai kartu ucapan lebaran.

September 2, 2010 at 1:27 AM

thanks ya... sangat membantu.. karna sekarang gw bisa kirim kiriman lewat internet....

September 8, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Terima kasih nih!

September 10, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Thanx gratisan kartu lebarannya gan, nice blog

November 13, 2010 at 12:46 AM

1 thanks for u info
good job bro …..

November 13, 2010 at 12:49 AM

maksih bget ne buat postingan nya
Kerennn gan

November 13, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Glad too meet u……
Thanks untuk blog nya

November 13, 2010 at 12:51 AM

good u blog
Good u idea…..

November 13, 2010 at 12:52 AM

ne dia yang di cari2…..
I like it,,,

November 13, 2010 at 12:53 AM

cap cay ne loe punya….
Hebat guys………………

November 29, 2010 at 9:06 PM

bagus gan, makasih..

January 3, 2011 at 4:34 PM

bagus gan..ijin sedot

January 3, 2011 at 8:10 PM

trimakasih infonya..

February 13, 2011 at 4:01 PM

Kunjungan siang hari

February 18, 2011 at 8:51 PM

wah.jadi rindu sama kartu lebaran..ingat masa masa SD..hahaa
thanks atas postingannya yaaa!!

salam kenal =D

March 18, 2011 at 1:56 PM

kartu yang bagus-bagus gan.....jadi ingat ama keluarga jauh

March 18, 2011 at 1:57 PM

walaupun leberan masih lama tapi kalau dah ngomongin kartu lebaran bikin ati ngangenin semuanya

keren keren juga tuch infonya,,,
mo langsung download ya sob,,,
makasih dan sukses slalu,,,ditunggu kunjung balikny,a,

March 21, 2011 at 7:29 PM

info yang menarik ,,makasih ya sob,,,

March 26, 2011 at 7:39 PM

makasih ya , jadi nggak kehabisan desain nih buat tahun ini

April 3, 2011 at 3:49 PM

waah info terbaru nih kartu lebaran digital,,,,mo langsung aza nyoba,,,sapa tau bermanfaat buat lebaran thn ini,,,makasih dan sukses slalu,,,,

April 3, 2011 at 4:18 PM

keren keren nih infonya,,,,makasih ya sobat dah berbagi info yang berguna,,,moga bermanfaat buat yang membutuhkannya,,,,sukses slalu,,,ditunggu juga kunjung baliknya,,,,

April 7, 2011 at 3:46 PM

ijin sedot gan,
lumayan buat tambahan koleksi :)

siid deh,ijin download sobat,,kartu lebaran nya sangat keren dan menarik,,makaish dah berbagi info,sukses slalu,,sempet mampir balik juga ya

April 9, 2011 at 7:51 PM

keep blogging moga jadi ilmu berguna

April 9, 2011 at 7:53 PM

kartunya oke dan bagus,,moga bermanfaat buat smuanya,makasih dan sukses slalu,ditunggu kunjung baliknya

sangat menarik infonya,,makasih banyak,

keren keren tuh kartunya,,moga bermanfaat buat smuanya,,,makasih banyak kawan,

April 29, 2011 at 8:27 PM

klo buat koleksi,,asik juga tuh,,,,sangat menarik sekali,,,moga banyak yang berminat,,

May 5, 2011 at 12:48 PM

wah koleksi kartu lebaran yang keren keren tuh,,pasti banyak yang berminat,,,

May 5, 2011 at 12:50 PM

langsung aza meluncur nih,,moga berhasil dan lancar

May 12, 2011 at 1:37 PM

waw lucu lucu kartunya,,,menarik sekali,,

May 12, 2011 at 1:40 PM

great post thanks for share,,,

May 19, 2011 at 8:47 AM

langsung ke TKP dulu gan

May 21, 2011 at 8:50 PM

terima kasih infonya, lihat dulu ke TKP deh

May 21, 2011 at 10:21 PM

bagus bagus tuh kartunya ,,,sangat menarik sekali,,

May 21, 2011 at 10:23 PM

ijin sedot gan,makasih,

June 3, 2011 at 12:54 AM

Itu sebuah posting menarik. Aku tidak pernah memikirkan hal ini sebelumnya. Tapi, melihat kembali pada situasi yang berbeza, ini mungkin benar. Keep it up friend!

June 16, 2011 at 5:42 AM

It’s first time for me landing on your blog. I’ve reading your post recently and I’m so enjoying it.

June 22, 2011 at 10:21 PM

Excellent material. Very insightful.

June 22, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Great post For me . Thanks you.

July 16, 2011 at 1:48 PM

sebentar lagi puasa, dan tentunya sebentar lagi lebaran. Makanya pas banget aku nemu postingan ini
Cara Membuat Website

July 22, 2011 at 9:29 PM

A healthy diet is not about strict nutrition philosophies, staying extremely thin, or depriving yourself of foods you love. Rather, it is to get that good to have more energy and keep you healthy as possible.

July 22, 2011 at 10:09 PM

The blog is to good and informative where i like to discuss about this in my blog thanks for sharing.

August 3, 2011 at 6:11 PM

This pattern gives each product the customer and perform all the needs of people with a real and valid e-marketing a place where beauty and well equipped in mushroom houses and providing a valid and reliable e-marketing site that geboon.com .

August 10, 2011 at 2:45 AM

You got a really useful blog. I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

August 10, 2011 at 4:45 PM

great POst...
Thanks For share Informations
Good luck always

August 11, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Your some points are really helpful . Many things i never knew before thanks for sharing this valuable stuff :)

August 13, 2011 at 2:58 AM

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply want to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.

August 16, 2011 at 4:16 AM

Hey I see smart article, I love it greatly because I cannot find any one thing greater than your writers.

August 18, 2011 at 1:58 AM

This is a really good scan for me, Must admit that you are one among the most effective bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

August 23, 2011 at 3:58 AM

I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my knowledge in this said topic you have posted here. It does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here freely.

August 25, 2011 at 5:03 AM

Brilliant blog posting. I found your post very interesting; I think you are a brilliant writer. I added your blog to my bookmarks and will return in the future.

August 26, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Each time you commit words to paper in your own inimitable style, you declare your character and personality traits, your talents and abilities, even your current mood.

August 26, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Want to thank you for interesting content dude. Keep writing

September 6, 2011 at 11:52 PM

I would like to pay a heartily tribute to the author of this article for sharing such innovative ideas.

September 13, 2011 at 3:19 AM

Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.

September 27, 2011 at 11:19 PM

If you need more traffic to your website check out the website in my name. It really helped me and i think it can help your website.

September 28, 2011 at 4:16 PM

Hi there! Admirable blog you accept here, I'm blessed I ran into you! Your column is analytic so admirable due to your pasted actual actuality .. Nice inspiration! Acknowledgment for sharing!

September 28, 2011 at 5:07 PM

I can't acquisition the words to accurate how I feel about handwriting. But your little branch absolutely said what I can't. I am a HUGE activist of Autograph able , finer from ancestors and it's consistently a amusement if one is begin that is handwritten. Those I admire the most. They are priceless.

September 30, 2011 at 2:02 PM

What a wonderful piece of information Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer! I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. Thumbs up

September 30, 2011 at 2:03 PM

This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject… Regards

October 5, 2011 at 3:41 AM

If you need more traffic to your website check out the website in my name. It really helped me and i think it can help your website.

October 10, 2011 at 7:23 PM

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.

October 11, 2011 at 8:07 PM

Almost people like to write what he said, But I like to listen what they said, Your post is very good. Thanks!

October 13, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Thanks for such an interesting article here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here.

November 1, 2011 at 1:36 PM

This is good site to spent time on .I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure.

November 3, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Brilliant blog posting. I found your post very interesting; I think you are a brilliant writer. I added your blog to my bookmarks and will return in the future.

November 4, 2011 at 5:52 PM

As usual i am searching some useful information, immediately i found this post and gain some useful information great work such a great brain to use.

November 16, 2011 at 5:24 AM

Preservation and promotion of health is achieved through a combination of physical, mental and social well-being, sometimes called "the triangle of health." Health is a positive concept focuses on the social and personal resources, as well as physical capacities.

November 29, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Great work! I agree with what you say, I like your blog, is very informative. Thank you very much.

November 29, 2011 at 8:07 PM

Thanks for all this info. Great post and so much info. I think this will help alot of people become more informed to make decisions on where they are heading.

November 30, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Este es realmente mi primera vez aquí, el blog de gran apariencia. Descubrí tantas cosas interesantes dentro de tu blog en especial su discusión.

December 9, 2011 at 8:37 PM

This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.


wholesale curcumin

December 15, 2011 at 5:08 PM

I am incomparable to enjoy myself when i appreciate your beautiful article from my deep heart!

December 24, 2011 at 4:45 PM

This is good site to spent time on .I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure.

December 25, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts.
thank you……..

December 30, 2011 at 5:58 PM

I’m still learning from you, but I’m improving myself. I definitely liked reading everything that is written on your blog. Keep the information coming. I liked it!

maquinas de bordar

February 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM

With many skills you can be good at at many more jobs and make less mistakes while doing it….
web hosting Pakistan

February 10, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Many human trials are needed before we can know with any certainty how we can best use curcumin in medicine.

February 13, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I love this post! Thank you for the nice information on non-touch screen handset. This is definitely good.



reversal of tubal ligation

March 9, 2012 at 7:46 PM

This is a actual accessible post; i achievement this absolutely helps me to complete my project.

March 13, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I can't wait to see your examples of how your handwriting has evolved! I am obsessed with the different forms that hand writing takes. I love collecting old postcards just to see the writing.

March 15, 2012 at 3:13 AM

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.

March 22, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I would bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I would learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
top 10 hospitals in america

April 18, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Hi Editor,

This is a great blog,I like this content it is very great and enlightening. I am sure that this content will be very much useful for individuals.Please visit my personal website and let me know if you want to suggest anything. graphic design dallas tx.

Thanks

Regards
Mike

blaircraig
July 2, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Such a value able informaion I appreciate all your work and also providing a lot vital tips for your readers.....
Botox in Dubai

July 5, 2012 at 2:17 PM

bagus banget nih artikelnya

July 5, 2012 at 2:18 PM

salam hangat slalu ,semoga sukses terus

zardeven
August 3, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Wonderful post. This is most inspiring post. I love to read such kind of material. Blogger did a great job here.
Real Estate Property | Web Development | seo companies in pakistan | website design | Free classified Ads Pakistan

August 14, 2012 at 5:02 AM

I am very happy to be here because this is a very good site that provides lots of information about the topics covered in depth. I am glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. Please keep it up. I can not wait to read what is next.

September 16, 2012 at 6:13 AM

This is a great blog. I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.

October 15, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I had a great time reading your article and I found it interesting. This is such a beautiful topic that me and my friends are talking about. Thanks for this blog, we are enlightened.

November 16, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Awesome information. I am really surprised with this topic. Keep up the good work and post more here to read.

March 1, 2013 at 9:16 PM

I am very much impressed from your post .It has amazing information. I learned lots of new things which explores my knowledge in various developments. So I must appreciate your efforts in posting this information.
http://www.careerscabin.com

March 1, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I am very much impressed from your post .It has amazing information. I learned lots of new things which explores my knowledge in various developments. So I must appreciate your efforts in posting this information.
http://www.careerscabin.com

March 7, 2013 at 3:49 PM

This is the most important thing. Also, you write wonderfully. You have your own unique style. Would expect new posts from you yet.This is a wonderful post. I enjoyed the information lot. I will bookmark this page. Thanks for sharing this important information. employment vacancies | find me a job | career in canada

March 8, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Hey, acceptable post! Here is nice vibram 5 feel administration with you, just enjoy! I affiance it will not let you down! So don't absence it!

Customized office furniture

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Berbagi File Gratis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger